1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Woo hoo

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by BASSIST, Apr 2, 2012.

1. BASSIST

BASSIST New Member

We are expecting #5 in August. Found out today that it,s going to be a boy!!! Needless to say the beer is VERY good tonight :party:
  2. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor

COngrats!!!!! :party:you got a hockey line now... if you play net ....:rofl:
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

That's awesome, Congratulations. And yeah, you do have a hockey line now. I think you playing net is pretty much a given. I think goalie might be a decent metaphor for parenting, especially in the early years.
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

CONGRATS!! We at GMTC are so happy for you and your family...You got an assembly line now to wash, scrub, rinse, dry and wax the truck! LOL
  5. mudpuppy

mudpuppy New Member

drink up the beer while you can, you might not be able to afford it soon hehe. due to radioactive poisoning i cant have anymore children. i was lucky enough to have 1 before the store closed shop. i protect this kid like a pit-bull would her young. i can only dream of what it would be like to have more but yet happy money wise that i cant. in your case here before long you can start a shoe shop in your basement. :lol:
  6. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

Have I not been clear enough, here? Stop doing this to yourselves! 3 is plenty! With 5, someone has to be on fire to get any attention.

Seriously, before anyone else does this, stop by the house - pick out a couple. They all have work boots and gloves, and I can have a bag packed with travel snacks in seconds!

Congrats, BASSIST! You're going to have a blast counting foreheads, scheduling ball games, dance classes, FFA, sleep-overs, etc. (all at the same time, and opposite sides of the county, by the way) Just a tip from ol' Uncle KidHauler - gas prices high = Suburban prices low. Buy now!

Congrats and good luck,
  7. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey New Member

Congratz!!! Children are a blessing! Even though I couldn't imagine having that many myself...lol. I have one little girl and she is my everything!!! My hubby and I plan on one more and hopefully we will have a boy!
  8. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member

Congrats to your newest addition to the family!!!!
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

congrats on the latest addition to your family!
  10. dipstick

dipstick New Member

5 guess that make you a slave ..just joking. Big ole congrats . What else is their in life family and friends.
    I have two of my own . And we adopted two .
    Lot of kids that need fostered or adopted these days sad.
    If i had more room would take in more ..nothing like kids to keep you young.