1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Work in Progress/Painted Grille

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by MPclk2006, Jan 15, 2010.

1. MPclk2006

MPclk2006 Rockstar

Well I just finished painting the grille and bow tie on my 07 Silverado and couldnt wait to post the pictures, I will post the final pictures when I put it back on (letting dry right now).

Here is what I have so far:

Attached Files:

2. MPclk2006

MPclk2006 Rockstar

Here is the final product!!!!

Looks a lot better than all black, in my opinion.

A little before and after, what you guys think?

Attached Files:

3. MPclk2006

MPclk2006 Rockstar

oh and the DVD player and Headrest screens are installed too!!! I think I am done doing stuff this month hehehehe

4. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks great! are you going to change the front bumper?

5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks awesome great job:great:

6. MPclk2006

MPclk2006 Rockstar

I might get the bumper corners painted (got a friend who does professional work) the same color as the truck but leave the center black as the black against white contrast i think its working on this truck...next I want to get white covers for the door handles

7. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks great! Nice job.

8. MPclk2006

MPclk2006 Rockstar

If I can find out how to take off the bumper corners off I will paint them myself this weekend...

9. cwaters425

cwaters425 New Member

please take pics

If you figure out how to take the corners off, please take step by step pics? I already ahve painted corners on mine, but dont have the fog light's in mine and I am thinking about taking them off and putting the upgrade kit in so I can have fog lights

10. MPclk2006

MPclk2006 Rockstar

cwaters, where you get the painted door handles?