1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Working on the sites

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 18, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

As everyone can tell. The message forums don't look the same today.

We're merging all of the data from all of these 8 different message forums into one big message forum. That way, you can log into any of the sites (Avalanche, Colorado, Equinox, etc) and have access to ANY message from any of the sites.

I should be able to keep plugging away at it. Wish me luck.

Steve
  2. ChevyFan

All of the sites are now pointed to one big forum. The new Chevy Truck Forum.

It will take me a bit of time to move the topics over from the old databases, give me some time. :)
  3. ChevyFan

It looks funny to see this site now with over 2000 members, but only 50 topics! That will change.
  4. ChevyFan

Ok, all of the posts and user data has been merged together. Now I just have to re-structure the message forums so there aren't 50 forums and sub-forums.
  5. ChevyFan

Anyone notice the difference? :) I'm still working on the upgrade, but mostly it's just moving stuff around back and forth.