1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Worst day ever :( totaled the truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ntbush83, Jun 19, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well the truck is done :( I never thought it would happen to me! I was headed out to my grandpa's yesterday evening on a country road when a lady in a tracker was looking at her gps and pulled out right in front of me and I t-boned her at about 45 mph. Here's a picture of the truck right after it happened. I haven't had the heart to take anymore yet :(

[​IMG]
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

:frown::frown::frown: Dude that sucks, it makes me wanna cry too. I hope everyone was alright! But it's tough luck and shows ppl need to pay attention to the road when in a vehicle
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

OUCH dude! sorry to hear that! glad your ok though. did u go get checked out just to make sure?

Alex
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Wow, glad that you walked away from it (I hope you walked away from it - sounds like you're ok) ... that's a problem with country roads, less traffic at times means that people put their guard down, add to it distractions like the gps or cell phone ... we're gonna start seeing a whole lot more of this over time.

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sorry to hear your truck got wrecked. Hopefully this is the start to something bigger end better.
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Dang. What a way to have a good day go bad. First and foremost are you ok? emotionally I know but physically how the heck are you? Go to a medical provider and get a full check up. Never hurts to check as most injuries show a few days after an accident.
    Trucks can be repaired/replaced people can not.:money:
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ugh. Just. Ugh....
  8. RallySTX

RallySTX New Member 100 Posts

Condolences to the truck, I hope everyone is ok. As above, I hope this is the springboard to something bigger and better.
    Brian L.
  9. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Oh man I'm so sorry. Just be thankful that you didn't get major injuries. Try to think of the good memories and cherish the pictures with her all shined up, or covered in mud if that's your thing :money:. Best wishes going forward!
  10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Oh crap. Glad you're ok. I second what Steve said, people let their guards down.