1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Would 35-12.5-15 fit on my stock Sierra Nevada 4x4 with Z85 suspension?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Falcone, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Falcone

Falcone Rockstar 100 Posts

Simple question for the tire experts out there, will they fit? Here's a picture of the tire/rim combo in question. Also wondering what would be a fair price for these? Claims to have good rubber left on them.

[​IMG]
  2. black03silverado

black03silverado Rockstar

what is your current tire size?? you may not have clearance over the calipers for a 15" wheel just as an example if you now have 265/75 r16 your diameter is just under 32" and a 35 is 35" so they will probably rub without a lift but i think you will have an issue with the fit of the wheels where your brakes are concerned . hope this helps
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  3. Falcone

Falcone Rockstar 100 Posts

17 I belive, And yeah, I really don't think these will fit without a leveling kit atleast.. which I also want.
  4. racekid91

racekid91 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Sorry bud, but if I recall correctly, a 17inch wheel is the smallest wheel you can use on a NNBS truck. You won't clear the calipers. As far as the tire size, you'll need a lift to run 35's. Most guys are clearing 285's (33's) with a leveling kit. Have not seen many clearing 35's with just a leveling kit.