Would BFG's look good on my truck?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by unknown19, Apr 22, 2008.

1. unknown19

unknown19 Rockstar

Just wondering if a set of BFG all-terrain's would look good on my truck since it's 2WD?

2. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think BFG AT's look good on any truck! But that's just my opinion :happy:

3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yep they will definitely look good. I have cooper discoverer ST's on my 2wd truck. With the agressive tires it gets almost a pre-runner look.

4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

why not? BFG AT are always a good looking tire to add a nice aggressive look

5. unknown19

unknown19 Rockstar

Thanks guys, I figured they would look great but I was just looking for some reassurance

6. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Yeah, what he said!

7. gschevy

gschevy New Member

They'll look good. You should lift that thing man. I have an 03 2wd and i put a 6 inch fabtech susp., a 3 inch performance accessories bodylift and a spacer on my coils. I also have 325/65/18 tires and wheels. Yours would def. look good lifted. Good luck.

-garrett

8. unknown19

unknown19 Rockstar

9. zippy

zippy Rockstar 100 Posts

Perhaps not

Playing devil's advocate...
    A new aggressive tread on a 2x4 may suggest the owner isn't cognizant of the rapidly escalating fuel prices. Do you really want to decrease you MPGs?
    ... just a thought.

It doesn't matter what others think, it's what you think that matters.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Margaret Wolfe Hungerford (née Hamilton), 1878
    Do your own thing. Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1841

10. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Hell yeah the All Terrains are a nice tire..even on the 2wd.. I had a 92' 2wd (pictured below) and it gave the truck awesome traction in the snow with a few sand bags in the back! lets see some pics if you go with the tires!

[​IMG]