Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Would like to trade! (Wheels & Tires)

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by jdennis44, Oct 4, 2011.

1. jdennis44

jdennis44 Rockstar 100 Posts

I would like to trade my 20" KMC XD Series Monsters with 33" Cooper STT for a set of the 2010-2011 18" stock rims with tires(preferably 285s but not a huge deal). I am in the middle of Georgia so i would drive up to 150 or so miles to make a trade.

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Where in the world was this thread 3 weeks ago. I sold a set of stock Z71 18's for 450 bucks on craigs list......

3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Why aren't you HERE!!?? I've been on the lookout for some of those wheels here. I think they'd be a nice upgrade from the stock 17" Avalanche wheels for the winter but you'd be lucky to find a set for under $1000 here.

To jdennis44 - Are you looking for the "chrome" 18's that just came out in 2009 or 2010? If so, I just want to make sure you are aware the newer GM "chrome" wheels are just aluminum wheels with chrome plastic covers on them.

4. ajarman

I bought them off of a buddy for $400 with tires and he only had 3k miles on his '11. If I would have known I am sure the shipping would have been less than the 1k people are asking up around you.

5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

For $450 I would've driven to NC pick them up!

6. ajarman

I wish I would have posted something up now....geezz.

7. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

wow, I got my hopes up that this thread was about trading wives for a night. No, just kidding.

maybe start a new reality show, "Tire Swap!"

8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

O.K., I'm gonna ask because I'm sure everyone wants to know, why are you trading a nice wheel/tire set-up for stockers??

9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah plastic, like he said.

10. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

As mentioned above by pmf608 and by Al here some of New Truck and SUV Rims are coming with........the Plastic Chrome Cladding on them......But and a BIG BUT!!!......Pull off the Chrome Cladding and this is what's under that Chrome Cladding........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are a Set of Escalade 20in".....With the Chrome Cladding Removed....Very Sharp Looking Rims!!......IMO