Would you have stopped?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 08silverado3500hd, Dec 9, 2013.

1. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

He would be sitting there thinking about his situation and how he got into it. ya cant fix stupid.

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

If I havnt said it before its out there now, Im a jerk, I'd have stopped long enought to laugh at the idiot.

3. zuki82

zuki82 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

HAAA-HAAA-HAAAA! Oh yeah! Window down, finger in the air!!!!

4. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

I would have stopped rolled down the window laughing... saying that was awesome... could you do it again...:)

5. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

I've been doing some thinking about the situation and I can't get the thought out of my head "what if this guy had a family emergency?" I've done my fair share of wreck less driving in sketchy conditions. My mom wound up in the hospital a few winters ago and I was flying to the hospital in my s10 rally/drift style without a second thought about going around corners sideways at 3am. Thankfully there was no traffic because I would've put a lot of people in harms way. You can bet your last dollar that there is no pride being expressed for my actions. Simply stating a situation he may have unfortunately been in. I hope not.

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

If he was Ok no way I would have stopped. Hurt or not able to get out ... That's a different subject. Either way I take the fireman's Creed. Don't help unless youre sure that you are safe yourself.

7. Jrod89

Jrod89 New Member

I can't lie. I'd have stopped long enough to see who was in the car... Then I would have either pulled over or gone on!

8. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Safety is paramount. I'd at least stop to make sure they were ok. Then it'd depend on how much time I had on what I'd do. I could either stop close by and offer to help them out (take the high road), but I'm not the good of a person. My other option would be to see if they're willing to apologies for their crap behavior for me to pull them out, if not then they can kick rocks and wait for the tow truck.
    The fact that they cut ya off and hit THEIR brakes tells me they didn't have an emergency if they had time for that, so I wouldn't be overly sympathetic towards em.

9. Guardrail

Guardrail Member

No! And I would have done more than blow the horn.

( I wouldn't stop just because he was driving a Prius.)

10. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

So I'm with [MENTION=54154]the phantom[/MENTION]. I just hope I would be calm enough to do that...(not pissing myself laughing that is!)