Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Wow. Guess who's following us on Twitter?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Feb 10, 2014.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just had a couple of back and forth with Vanessa Marcel and Ronnie Dunn.

Twitter.com/gmtruckclub

[​IMG]

Bleed_Red.jpg

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Very nice! I take it they are GM owners?

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I looked at the twitter feed. She is interested in buying a dually and was looking for opinions.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks like she re-tweeted someone else's tweet, someone with only like 2 followers. I did follow her and she followed back. Pretty cool.

Then I tweeted to George Strait the he needs to record a parody song that I penned called "Silverado", sung to the tune of "Desperado". Ronnie Dunn favorite'd that tweet.

Then I have some other websites that I also run and I got into a back-and-forth with Rutledge Wood from Top Gear USA. You can PM me if you want the link to that conversation.