1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wrecked Silverado

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by bigblue08, Mar 22, 2009.

1. bigblue08

bigblue08 New Member

I figured since this is just my second post I'd jump on in and post some pictures of my totalled '07 Silverado Classic Body Style. I got ran off the road into a ditch and rolled her over.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

yeeouch! I take it you got it replaced?
  3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ouch man that sucks. did you get hurt at all?
  4. bigblue08

bigblue08 New Member

Insurance paid it off. Its been about a year and a half or two years since I wrecked it. I walked away from it scratch free.
  5. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts

glad you didnt get hurt
  6. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

That sucks, I remember when a guy ran me off the road, it took three of my bodys to hold me back and not pumble his worthless ass!
  7. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

glad you didnt get hurt. did the person who ran you off the road stop to help?

and whats up with the other rolled one inthe background?
  8. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's ugly! Glad you're alright.
  9. bigblue08

bigblue08 New Member

The other driver didn't stop he just kept going and they never found him. I didn't get a ticket though.
    The other truck is just a truck that the guy that came and picked my truck up had.
  10. Thundare

Thundare New Member

Bummer, but what u can do now is Buy it back from the insurance company Sludge some Dents out and have a really nice work truck that you dont care what happens to.:lol:

Thats what id Do