1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wrecked the Trailblazer - the saga

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 13, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ChevyFan

• Front bumper destroyed
    • Grill smashed
    • Headlights smashed
    • Frame damaged
    • Hood damaged
    • Passanger door won't open
    • Driver's door snaps quite a bit
    • Fan shroud moved inward quite a bit.
    I looked up the KBB private party, looks like the TB's value around here is about $10000 - $13000 or so. I only owe $6750, so all-in-all I'm pretty good I think if they total it. If they don't, they're going to have to pay me for a rental car for 2-3 weeks (a good one too, not some sub-compact) and then they'll pay me for the loss-of-value caused by the wreck.

Anyhow, my back and neck are pretty sore now that my addreneline has worn off. I think I need a nap.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  3. TahoeFever

TahoeFever New Member

whats important as always you walked away from it ... good to hear you were ok so....ummm does that mean you'l be selling the usable parts to us here on the forums ? hint hint ? :lol:
  4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I wouldn't count on it, since he's hoping for a total, in which the insurance company gets the truck of course...not that I could use any prts off of it anyways, except maybe the seats.... :glasses:
  5. ChevyFan

I had a full cup of coffee too. 24 ounces.

Not sure where it all went, don't see a drop of liquid inside the Trailblazer at all. :rofl:
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  6. Davandy

Davandy Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry to hear you had an accident. I hope everything works out ok :shocked:
  7. TahoeFever

TahoeFever New Member

yah the seats might still be good the back lenses too :glasses:
  8. ChevyFan

ARGH! State Farm is being a PAIN! (correction: Farmers Insurance)

It's clear that it's 0% my fault and 100% the other driver's fault. She was cited by the city of Arlington for failure to yeild right-of-way ... but they want to drag it out and will not get me a rental car becuase they're not sure that it was all her fault ... mabye I could have been trying to go around cars or something. (I wasn't!)

Oh well, another day at home will make my inconvenience fee and etc will go up.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  9. finalday7

finalday7 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Dude that sux. I've been in a few accidents. A couple mine a couple not mine. Hope everything works out in your favor. :great:
  10. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Holy Cow! I'm glad your OK too. You could have had my Trailblazer. :wink:

Being Canadian and all. You really should learn to not spill coffee (An accident is no excuse) thats the sad part here. What a terrible waste of coffee :no: