1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wrecked

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by noahraysanders, Sep 7, 2009.

1. 2002 silverado sportside
    had a blowout and it tore thru my fender well and destroyed my fiberglass bed panel..where can i buy a new one..
  2. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

i would try junkyards first but i always liked using lmctruck.com if i cant find what i need around town..
    is this what youre looking for?
  3. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

You can also try rockauto.co

-Greg
  4. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

thats a pretty good site.ive never looked at it til now.its got a few things lmc doesnt and some stuff at a better price.thanks!
  5. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I dont know if its the same as Ford, but for the stepside you may have to replace the entire box. My buddy side swipped an 2000 F150 and just tore up the driver side 1/4 but because of the ford design it needed an entire new box.

6. thats exactly what im looking for but i can get it from the dealership for 387.00
  7. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

sorry to hear about the blow out, that always sucks!