1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

wrecked

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 77gmc, Dec 14, 2009.

1. 77gmc

77gmc Member

well my camaro is offically out of commission i hate people who dont know how to drive and fly down back roads going to need new front fenders new hood new front bumper and i think i either have a bent cv shaft or a bent steering linkage ill have pics up soon
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I hate to hear that! I agree, people should watch where they are going, or stay home! I hope you a whoever was with you were not hurt, and everyone are ok. I can almost see the pictures before you post them.
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yeah I hear you on that one, we live on a country side street and we had a serious problem last year with city kids bringing there cars out to the country to drag race. Nobody called the cops or anything, but we probably should have because a kid got killed in his new Corvette when he slammed into a telephone pole and was killed on impact. We usually have about 2-3 per year within a mile of our house that killed each year, people think you can do anything in the country without consequence but they need to wake up! I feel sorry for your car, can't wait to see the pics!
  4. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sorry to hear about your car 77gmc, I never like hearing about people babies getting hurt!

And Amy....

That is CRAZY 2-3 per year is a LOT!!! something should be done about that... I don't know what, but something, lol
  5. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor

6. 77gmc

77gmc Member

Well I got some very sad news insurance totaled my car... I will miss it but I came out ahead on what I paid for it by a grand but they put me at fault for the accident cause I had the stop sign it's complete bull! I was barely moving
  7. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Dang I'm sorry to hear that.:no:
  8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  9. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club!!