Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB Barn Door latch mechanism

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by mikeatsscca, Nov 6, 2007.

1. mikeatsscca

mikeatsscca New Member

93 Suburban, left side barn door latch and handle (the one that is accesable when the right side door is open.)

Thanks.

Mike
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Are you looking to buy or sell one of those?
  3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

WTB=want to buy??? maybe?
  4. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar 100 Posts

lol, I read that again and WTB means wants to buy. I didn't see it in the subject line at first, guess Steve didn't either.
  5. mikeatsscca

mikeatsscca New Member

WTB Means "Want to Buy"

As the SUBJECT line says :).

I need one. Got one?

Mike
  6. homer911

homer911 Rockstar 100 Posts

7. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You might want to try something like craigslist. I just bought the seat mechanism off a guy parting out a 94 burb. Got the seat brackets (including power seat motor), and a couple of pieces of trim for $20 and he even pulled the seat out for me. The barn doors were still on it, but I don't know if the mechanism on his 94 would fit your 93.
  8. homer911

homer911 Rockstar 100 Posts

The only change that i am aware of between 93 to 94 is the front grill.. i could be wrong it happiens ever day ask my BOSS....:lol: