WTB: Center Kick panel ( dash panel)

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by jexo, Sep 9, 2012.

  1. jexo

    jexo New Member

    I'm looking for a dash piece for a 2002 silverado regular cab w/ the fold down middle seat. Its the square piece underneath the power outlets in the middle of the dash. looking for a charcoal grey one. I think its called a kick panel.
  2. Pikey

    Pikey Moderator Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

    check out gm partsdirect.com. I think that they are $11

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos