1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB Chevy 18" Rims gmt 900

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by kiprusoff, Jun 10, 2008.

1. kiprusoff

kiprusoff New Member

I would like to buy some chevy 18" rims from the gmt900 vehicles
    tahoe silverado suburban the 18X8 aluminum ones
    I would prefer with tires but will still buy without
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  2. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i don't have those exact ones but I do have a nice set of brand new rims and tires from my 2007 silverado, i put 35/13's on with 18in rims so i am selling my stock set of 17's, heres a pic of the rims and i can get you a pic of the tires if your interested
    ryan

[​IMG]
  3. DrewsZ71

DrewsZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have those exact wheels on my Z71 and the tires with it. They have about 5,000 miles on the tires. Only problem is i don't have a spare set of wheel/tires to put on my truck just yet. Although i do plan on selling my factory wheels/tires to get an aftermarket set.
  4. kiprusoff

kiprusoff New Member

Where are you located,
    how much would you want for them?
  5. DrewsZ71

Im in central Texas near Austin. Im not really sure on the price. Im not sure when i could let them go. Make me an offer that seems fair to both of us and we might be able to work something out.
  6. DrewsZ71

I will be letting my factory 18"s go in january when i come home from iraq
  7. kiprusoff

kiprusoff New Member

Any idea what your going to want for them?
  8. DrewsZ71

Im thinking less than a thousand or best offer, Im pretty flexible. Im not trying to make a fortune off them, its just vacation money for me and my wife.