Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Wanted to Buy WTB Fog Lights & DS Mirror

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by OKZ71, Dec 22, 2011.

1. OKZ71

OKZ71 New Member

I'm looking for a set of fog lights and driver's side mirror for 2003 Chevy Silverado. All need to be in good working condition and the mirror needs to be heated, with turn signal and puddle lights. Let me know what you got! Thanks.

2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I have a brand new ds mirror that should fit your truck. No puddle light though, but it is the stock mirror w/ all the power options.The retail is up in the 700 range, but I would be willing to sell for much less. Let me know if you are interested. Here it is- MIRROR

3. OKZ71

OKZ71 New Member

Thanks but I'm really looking for a mirror with the puddle lights as the PS has them and I don't like it not matching. Does the memory function also control the backup assist when the mirrors move down when you put it in reverse?

4. Steveinsouthernca

Steveinsouthernca New Member

hey friggin sent you a pm just curious if you still have the mirror