1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

wtb, parts for repair, many needed, plz checkout

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by chevkid, May 12, 2009.

1. chevkid

chevkid New Member

like i said ill get more specific later on, i pay through paypal, prefer parts to be pewter, but can try to paint with duplicolor so make offers

first thing needed is a drivers side pwr mirror

edit. attachments are pictures of damage, if you have a part to help fix something that you notice in the pic, please post or pm me
  2. chevkid

chevkid New Member

bump.bump.
  3. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member 100 Posts

You may be able to find some parts you need at rockauto.com. they have a wide selection of parts reasonably priced and they usually ship nice and quick. I've always had good interactions with them. Oh and you can't beat their shipping prices.

-Greg
  4. AUSTING64

AUSTING64 New Member

i have a bumper (chrome) and top pad (black) i think i might have headlights and corners but i dont remeber which side i have them for
  5. chevkid

chevkid New Member

have to talk to pop about the bumper change, but let me get price+shipping for the lights if they are for the driverside, area code 28516
  6. AUSTING64

AUSTING64 New Member

tothere for the other sided anok a look

sry i took a look and there for the other side