1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: Quadrasteer Suburban or Yukon XL

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by karl, Mar 3, 2014.

1. karl

karl New Member

I am looking for a 2002-05 Suburban or Yukon XL 4x4 with Quadrasteer. I have cash and will pay top Dollar for an example in excellent condition. Low miles (under 100,000) are preferred, of course, but condition and maintenance matter more. The ideal candidate would be a clean, lovingly maintained example with extensive records and only one or two owners. If you have or know of a well-maintained, rust-free 'burb or Yukon XL with Quadrasteer and 4wd that would be for sale at the right price, please let me know. Although I am in southwest Ohio (Cincinnati area), I am willing to buy from anywhere in North America.

Thanks!
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

They are hard to find I have one friend that has one She tows her Horse's with it and Loves the fact that she can back her trailer in anywhere..There is a GMC Pickup with the same system too
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Unless you are a collector, why would you want one? I understand they provide backing agility, but they are expensive to maintain and to repair.
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

x2 on that. I have never seen one. I have seen the pickups. From what I have been told they are a maintenance nightmare. Also, good luck finding a mechanic that knows anything about them for any type of repair. The dealers are the only ones that seem to know about them.