1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wtb toolbox

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by SilveradoBrett, Oct 16, 2008.

1. SilveradoBrett

SilveradoBrett Rockstar

Hello all,

I am looking for a bed toolbox that will fit my '96 silverado. I can get the measurements if need be, but I was wondering if someone had one just sitting around that they would want to make a deal on. The only thing is that shipping that thing would cost more than the box, because it would have to come freight. So I am basically looking for something that is around the Denver, CO area. I know I should be looking on Craigslist for one but I figured I would start here. Thanks! Have a great day!
  2. SilveradoBrett

SilveradoBrett Rockstar

I forgot to mention one pretty important detail. I do not mind if it is diamond plate or plain. It doesn' t have to be black or silver, anything is better than nothing. I have too many tools I carry with me to just keep my little tool box in the back seat so I need a solution to my problem. Thanks again!