1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: Towing Mirrors

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by toyracer83, Aug 25, 2013.

1. toyracer83

toyracer83 New Member

I am looking for towing mirrors for my 03. Dual arm type, power, heat, signal arrow in glass. Let me know if you have any for sale or know a good source. I got some cheap aftermarkets and they were crap. Returned and looking for better ones. I'm replacing my accordion looking RV style mirrors. Thanks.
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

After lots of research when I was looking to purchase some fully equipped tow mirrors, I found this place to be reasonably priced and had good customer service (I had to exchange one mirror). I'm not sure a 2003 with OEM type tow mirrors comes w/turn signals (I don't remember anyone being able to find, but I'm getting older and my memory is fading) but you might be able to find some after-market ones.
    Good Luck!

http://www.discountautomirrors.com/
  3. toyracer83

toyracer83 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I happened across some aftermarket ones today on C/L. It was a aftermarket body parts vendor in the next city local to me. I have installed them already and they are a huge improvement. Not quite F-250 mirrors but a lot better than the RV ones that came on my truck. Not sure why GM thinks the viewing area can't be larger on their mirrors. They are 'zoomed in' more than Ford or Ram. But, the only concession I made on what I wanted was the signals are amber lenses on the housing instead of arrows in the mirror. Hopefully they work out. So far, so good.
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice...Glad you were able to find some!
  5. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member 100 Posts

This is a pic of my LAST truck with towing mirrors i got off of www.1AAuto.com... they worked awesome and only around $200 bucks shipped...gonna get a set for my truck now when i have the chance

Random pics 328.jpg