Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Wanted to Buy WTB: Towing Mirrors

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by ChevyBoy2009, Mar 5, 2012.

1. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Heys guys im looking for a set of towing mirrors for my 03 Silverado 1500...ive got the regular mirrors(one just broke during deer season) and want to give my truck a different stance/look plus help with pulling my 29' camper.My mirrors are only powered,no turn signal or heated.These are the ones im looking for if they will work...

chevy_silverado_2500_hd_2003_towing_mirror_heated_power_lh_oem_15904034.jpg

2. MTM

MTM Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Not sure if you care what they look like but i'd like to see a little more stance on your truck to be running towing mirrors.IMO

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

4. ChevyBoy2009

MTM-what do you mean?

5. MTM

Like your tires stuck out past the the body.IMO i think it would look bad ass with towing mirrors just think it will look weird with the tires up under the fenders.

6. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

WoW, glad you cleared that up for us.

7. ChevyBoy2009

well the pic doesnt do the truck justice...ive got 285/75R16 tires on my stock 8" rims for right now...they stick past about 1/4 inch maybe as of now...when spring hits im gonna be putting on my rims that i got before winter that are sitting in my closet...they are 16" Moto Metal rims,that are 9" wide...maybe that will help...maybe a spacer might help too??...i love the look of towing mirrors

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  8. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Like Mfleetwood said, The link he provided is probably the cheapest around. As far as looks. It is all up to you. We all have a indiviual idea what we want our trucks to look like. If you like it it than that is what matters!!!!

9. ChevyBoy2009

I do like the look of them...does anybody have any for sale on here before i look around and see what i can find??

10. MTM

Yea try those wheels and see what happens may be surprised. Your truck man not telling you what to do by any means you have your ideal idea of a truck so run with whatever you want.