1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: wheels for 2010 Silverado

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by BigWaterJim, Mar 16, 2012.

1. BigWaterJim

BigWaterJim New Member

With or without tires. I am in CT so closer the better. 18-20's. What ya got?
  2. dhirons

dhirons New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  3. woodruff112

woodruff112 New Member

i have a set of mint 22" kmc dimes. chrome. no tires. will sell cheap.
  4. lonnie.hausler

lonnie.hausler New Member

I have stock 20's from a 2011 LTZ. Asking 1000 for all 4, only 6000 miles on the tires and they do have the TPMS installed. I can help get them part way to you. I will be back in North Carolina in July. I am over in Afghanistan right now. I am going too 18" 766 with nitto Terra Grapper tires so these will not be needed. Let me know I might be able to work something to get them to you sooner. My wife might not be happy but I will try.

IMG068.jpg
  5. ffdsmokeeater

ffdsmokeeater New Member

I'm looking to sell my wheels/tires. 18" rims on a 2010 chevy silverado LTZ. The tires are nearly brand new (2,500miles). Bridgestone Dueler A/T.

PM if you're interested. I live in upstate NY, would be willing to meet you.
  6. Harrison

Harrison New Member

Are you still looking? I'm selling my take offs. 18" chrome GMC wheels. They are a option wheel package. You can get a chevy center cap for them. They are on craigslist. Can meet you halfway if that helps.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/3405665680.html