WTB: wheels for 2010 Silverado

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by BigWaterJim, Mar 16, 2012.

1. BigWaterJim

BigWaterJim New Member

With or without tires. I am in CT so closer the better. 18-20's. What ya got?

2. dhirons

dhirons New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  3. woodruff112

woodruff112 New Member

i have a set of mint 22" kmc dimes. chrome. no tires. will sell cheap.

4. lonnie.hausler

lonnie.hausler New Member

I have stock 20's from a 2011 LTZ. Asking 1000 for all 4, only 6000 miles on the tires and they do have the TPMS installed. I can help get them part way to you. I will be back in North Carolina in July. I am over in Afghanistan right now. I am going too 18" 766 with nitto Terra Grapper tires so these will not be needed. Let me know I might be able to work something to get them to you sooner. My wife might not be happy but I will try.

IMG068.jpg

5. ffdsmokeeater

ffdsmokeeater Member

I'm looking to sell my wheels/tires. 18" rims on a 2010 chevy silverado LTZ. The tires are nearly brand new (2,500miles). Bridgestone Dueler A/T.

PM if you're interested. I live in upstate NY, would be willing to meet you.

6. Harrison

Harrison New Member

Are you still looking? I'm selling my take offs. 18" chrome GMC wheels. They are a option wheel package. You can get a chevy center cap for them. They are on craigslist. Can meet you halfway if that helps.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/3405665680.html