Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

X pipe!

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by rackchaser71, Mar 30, 2009.

1. rackchaser71

rackchaser71 Rockstar

so far of all the things ive done to my truck the headers with true duals to the x pipe have been one of the biggest performance upgrades, i can really tell a difference, so just my opinion next time you get exhaust done have them throw an x pipe in the mix it helps

2. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I put an x pipe on my 77 Firebird and was completely amazed! The performance was immediately felt and it also changed the sound. Old Pontiacs have a pretty distinct sound but now it sounds more like a small Chevy. I prefered the old sound better, but I can live with it in exchange for the better performance.

3. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I got duals on my truck today, i wanted an X pipe, but couldn't get one unless they cut some of the frame. And i didn't want to touch the frame.

4. Dr_Zero

Dr_Zero Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Can they put a H pipe in?

http://www.jegs.com/p/JEGS/751638/10002/-1