Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Xenon Sport Fender Flares (2000-on Tahoe/Suburban)

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by bstoeckel, Apr 9, 2008.

1. bstoeckel

bstoeckel New Member

Xenon Sport Fender Flares (2000-on Tahoe/Suburban) ready-to-paint, made of Urethane, better than factory parts, and fit perfectly! Brand new!
    Xenon Sport Flares are made of a tough, durable urethane. With a minimum 1/8'' wall thickness, Xenon Sport Flares are virtually unbreakable. In fact, they're so confident of the product, it comes with a Lifetime Warranty! $120.00

2. bstoeckel

bstoeckel New Member

APC Clear Front Turn Signals (2000-on Tahoe/Suburban)

APC Clear Front Turn Signals (2000-on Tahoe/Suburban) give front end a clean look by eliminating orange lens. New! Never Used. $25.00 Contact: Bryan bryan@theloanfinder.net 951 764-5017

3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've looked at Xenon fender flares for my truck.. and they are about 450 a set prob around 550 painted...... I love them I wish they were for my truck I'd buy them