1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

XFE opinions

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by tnhusker, Dec 31, 2009.

1. tnhusker

tnhusker Rockstar

I am considering the 2010 Silverado XFE and would like to hear some opinions. Anything good or bad is fine. Mileage, handling, payload and towing are some key points I am interested in hearing.
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I had to go look that up to see what the hell you were talking about, boy it's been too long since I have went out and bought a new vehicle! Ummmm it says 22mog which is okay, but I think the current Duramax gets at least that much. Other than that it looks like a normal Silverado to me, hopefully someone else knows more than that! :party:

XFE-Extra Fuel Economy
  3. tnhusker

tnhusker Rockstar

I know that it says 22 hwy and in 09 it was 21 hwy. Other than that it seems the same. I was wondering what someone who has one or knows someone with one if the estimates are real.

I like the Duramax but that requires the 2500. I just ran the prices at Chevy and 1500 XFE $33k 2500 Duramax $44k. My budget can't do the diesel.