1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Xm only feature

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bbrazz, Feb 5, 2014.

1. yotchie

yotchie Member

is there an rpo code to indicate if the vehicle has wiring for the xm module. i have a 12 LT as well and i have the same problem in which i dont have the xm reciever unit installed. i have done some looking around and cant find much. what i did see was that some people who have purchased that insanely expensive upgrade kit did not have all the wires behind the dash and had to pay a lot to have new wires run for say the antenna.

i was also wondering if the touch screen uses the same xm reciever as the stereo with the large knob in the middle? and will the xm reciever unit effect having the usb port on my dash??
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

Read post #9 To get the code, the wiring should be there with, or without the hardware. All except the antenna.