1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Xtreme HD :: 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT, 4x4

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by TimTom64b, Oct 1, 2012.

1. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member ROTM Winner

2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD (2012-10-01 20:58:22)
  2. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

hope you don't mind if I show graphics guy a pic of your stripe package!!?? ....
    I think a reverse colour would look good on our Charcoal Silver Crew Cab....Brian
  3. danthe

danthe New Member

Great looking truck. Same specs as my 2008 but wow your looks real sharp.
  4. TimTom64b

Feel free... I do not mind at all. Be sure to post some pics...
  5. Marcus Steen

Marcus Steen New Member

That is one BADASS lookin' truck!!
  6. TimTom64b

Thanks... I work hard on it. Keep checking my garage Ive got some upgrades I'm installing end of March.
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

How do you like to note on the exhaust? Can you give some insight why you went with the parts you did? I am looking into exhaust parts and a real world user's input would be appreciated.
  8. Nice ride timtom. Can't wait to see what march has in store for it.
  9. TimTom64b

I really like the tone and sound level on my exhaust. I have the ARHs, high flow cats coupled with a cross sport exhaust. With the headers I went with the 1 7/8" primary as I wanted a lower tone... didn't want it to sound like a higher pitched circle track race car. The corsa exhaust sport exhaust is their mid range exhaust for loudness. I just didn't want loud... but a tuned sound. I was going for that low rumble... that when you get on it you can feel in your chest... kind of like a base drum. Also the corsa exhaust does not have that drone... I can a really enjoy driving my truck... and when I get one it hear that wonder full sound coming from the tailpipe. This combination was expensive e but I have no regrets what so ever.
  10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Thank you for the input.