1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

YEA! I Made it!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by FiremanDan, Jan 27, 2009.

1. FiremanDan

FiremanDan New Member

Hey everybody! (In the voice of Dr. Nick on the Simpsons, I hope that gets a laugh)

Anyway. So I joined the site because I thought it had a lot of good info. I recently bought an '07 1500 (new style) with the small block. I saw the step-by-step for upgrading the "DIC" from what I can tell everyone with the new models *has* a DIC.... they just didn't come with the buttons for it. I will probably do this upgrade soon. seems pretty cut and dry thanks to all the writeups on here.

I ordered some Step-Bars for the new silverado, and a factory Class 3 hitch. Should be putting that on this week.

My last Silverado was an 04, was totaled after a nasty wreck with an F350 (boo) with a huge deer-killer bumper on it. (Don't worry, I'm okay) Thank Begeezus I wasn't in a civic or something like that. The wreck happened just before christmas so I am still getting used to my "new" 07.

Just wanted to say "hello". This site is very welcoming. I used to own a Jeep YJ a few years back and found that being a member of a forum was REALLY helpful for upgrading and issues.

So... yeah... I'm Dan. .... and I'm a silveradoholic ....
  2. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome Dan! Sorry to hear about your wreck, but congrats on the '07! Definitely lots of good info here!
  3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the site!

Glad to have ya
  4. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Beter luck with the new truck.
  5. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, Dan.
  6. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  7. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. drumrob

drumrob New Member

Wow sorry about the accident but atleast you have an 07 truck now!!!
  9. johnsstart

johnsstart New Member

Welcome to the site
  10. FiremanDan

FiremanDan New Member

thanks everyone! glad to meet ya!