1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You think you got SNOW!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Jan 27, 2012.

1. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Yea, well, this "second band" of snow we just got amounted to about an inch. I had the kids shovel the neighbors walks, too, just to make up for it...:)
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Our Biggest snow fall was back in Oct.. Since then Not much.. We had 4 in's last week then temps in the 50's near 60.. I was up at one of our customers Ski place in Vernon,NJ last week they had snow on the Mt but all man made.. And they can't make anymore unless it's below 30.. NOT a good year for them..
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I decided to move out of Wa after the 98-99 winter. It rained almost every day for like 100 days and it snowed like crazy in the mountains to boot. 1,114 inches of snow over the winter at Mt. Baker for example. That's 95 feet of snow folks.

http://classic.mountainzone.com/news/99/bakerrecord.html

4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

We got like an inch of snow last night, but it's already melted and now my driveway is an ice skating rink.
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ah but ya got a bit o snow. We got 3 inches and I used my leaf blower to blow the powder of the walks and drive. Raked leaves again yesterday and the lawn is getting green
  6. Bowtie Man

Bowtie Man Member

We've had a little bit of snow here in ohio but its always gone within 2 or 3 days. C'mon! LOL
  7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Snow will be here in July and august
    80 90's in dec and Jan