1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You thoughts on the Kicker Comp 07C124

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by sweetjones04, Jan 28, 2009.

1. sweetjones04

sweetjones04 Member

2. sweetjones04

sweetjones04 Member

I see a lot of views but no responses.
  3. pmpddyd1

pmpddyd1 New Member

i got 2 of these in the 10" tho. ive had no problems with them, nice clean sound. not so great with the super low freq's but everything else is cool. make sure the box you get has enough airspace for the 12's because the box i got had the minimum for the 10's.
  4. dutzowmo

dutzowmo Rockstar 100 Posts

Lots of people in my area are too satisfied with kicker, many people are going with digital designs, jl audio, and focal. I think all three of these sound great. I have a 10' digital design and it is louder and sounds better than my buddies two infinity kappa perfects
  5. sheep

sheep Rockstar 100 Posts

kicker is a pretty good brand, reviews on that sub look to be pretty good so i think it would sound pretty awesome altogether
  6. goodie

goodie Rockstar

kicker can be alright for a small budget system....if you havent really had any other decent systems then im sure you will enjoy the little extra bump you'll get
  7. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

For my money I go Boston Acoustics, but not everyone can afford them. I had a 12 MTX Blue Thunder up until 6 months ago when she finally died, it was purchased in the summer of 1994 after my sophmore year in HS!! This was money well spent!! My amp that I bought at the same time is still pushing hard as well, alpine V12, you get what you pay for.
  8. sweetjones04

sweetjones04 Member

9. StillMatic

StillMatic Rockstar 100 Posts

If he gets the Solo-Baric squares in L& then he'll be aight. But your statement was a true story. If you have high quality equipment, you can never again go low budget!.
    I'm in the market now for some JL Audio 12 W7-3's. I may end up with some Orion Heccas again, but man you definately do get what you pay for! And I thought that the loud system stuff was out of my blood. Guess I'm still an addict. I need rehab!