Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

You Thoughts

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by adidasboy918, Mar 9, 2009.

1. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Okay friends I just want to know what you think my next thing I do. Should I buy an air intake, programmer, or try for an exhuast system? :neutral: I've been toying with this thought for a while.

2. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

In my opinion, an intake is the best bang for your buck. Can't go wrong with any of those though!

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

#1 programmer, I like the Diablo because you can do alot with it. #2 intake #3 exhaust, believe or not the stock muffler flows good on a flow bench.

4. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 Rockstar 100 Posts

i think that ur right adidas u should go for the programmer

5. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I was thinking about getting the programmer first so I could set my truck to better mpg but at the same time I'm not sure I'd see a change since I'm only like 2-3 miles from work. But again it's something I could play with in the truck when I get bored. lol I'm so torn. lol

6. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

programmer. i am wanting one more and more to unleash some hidden power i might have. the expense is more than the others, but if you have the money, then i would go ahead and do it

7. Henchman

Henchman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

The first thing that I did was put the exhaust on. I wanted it to sound good. And it was pretty cheap. Everything looks good on the truck, but she's also got to sound mean!

8. drumrob

drumrob Rockstar 100 Posts

If you have the cash get the programmer you will see a big difference in performance I just got mine last week. Then I would get the exhaust to satisfy your ears and then the intake.

9. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'd say exhaust. You get two bangs fo the buck, good sound and better performance.

10. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

id say programer and i got one i will sell you. SUPERCHIPS CORTEX 380 plus shipping.