Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Your Next Mod????

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by Red Z71 Max, Mar 6, 2012.

?

What will be your next mod???

Poll closed Apr 5, 2012.
  1. Exhaust System

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. Cold Air Intake

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. Performance Programmer

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. Rims/Tires

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lift/Leveling Kit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Tow Mirrors

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. Tonneau/Camper Cover

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  8. Stereo/Navigation System

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  9. Custom Grill

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  10. Nerf/Step Bars

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Definatly my exhaust! got my race muffler in today :great:

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

More LEDs somewhere :lol:

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well, maybe it's time to get one then. You know if you've wanted something for awhile, they say it's not just an urge at that point and to go ahead and get it. I'd like to see that mod installed....it's one of the most unique ones I heard someone mention. If you do get, don't forget to post some pics and have a "bashing" party :party:

4. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

Don't you know it!! Between that and the New Orleans traffic, your patience is really tested. Baton Rouge has enough problems with it's endless road construction on I-10.

Great idea Mike! Maybe I'll add a dash cam to my list of mods too!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  5. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Prolly gonna pick up a Trinity programmer from Lew for my next mod! Think it's time to actually pull the trigger on it instead of yappin about it all the time!

6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

It seems to never end. Before you know it, they'll extend those 4 lanes to Prairieville and cause an even bigger Charlie Foxtrot. Thats why I avoid taking I-12 anywhere between Baton Rouge and Denham Springs and beyond and get on past the Colyell exit. About to go to Hooters in Denham with a few friends so I'm taking 16 to Denham. Not fighting the construction Charlie Foxtrot.

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I just got wheels and tires, so next up is a Rizor Tonneau Cover and custom bed kit. After that, I haven't decided yet.