Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Your Next Truck?? No Way!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have seen this truck a few times in the last couple months. I finally got a chance to take a few pics of it. I deem it one of the ugliest trucks I have ever seen in my life. Some may call it their dream truck. Complete with hot pink Rims. I have seen a pink H2 riding around near school also. I don't have a pic of that yet.

IMG_0529.jpg IMG_0530.jpg IMG_0528.jpg
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My mother always told me if you cant say something nice dont say anything at all...................................................
  3. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

But your mother isn't here.
  4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

That truck looks like a great candidate for one of those carstaches.:sign0020: or in this case a truckstache.
  5. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Did Barbie and Ken get out of it? Do they work for Mary K?... can't be mary kay... the bumper is still primered.... I am sure there are people that think we waist money on stuff for our trucks.... I don't think they will find many buyers for it if they ever try to sell it.
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is not primer! that is painted pearl white, Along with the recesses in the grill and all the cladding on top of the bed in the back. Someone paid big money to have it done. It is a nice paint job. I mean when you get close to it and look at the lines, it looks like it was completely disassembled for paint. I have seen the hood open on it and the firewall is also painted pink along with door jambs. Could be a high up at GM's wife's vehicle.But, Pepto bismol PINK?
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I've been saying for years those people from that state up north aint right!!! :sign0020: (I am a big fan of The Ohio State University)
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

9. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Then you have not seen some of the GM Trucks I have seen in NC......... That is not the worst..... :lol:
  10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

It's not bad enough it is pink, but they didn't even match the rims to the body color!!