1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Your Next Truck?? No Way!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, Oct 29, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

the color is not even close. I am sorry that you are a fan of Ohio state. Around here we flush twice because Columbus is pretty far away!! :) I really am not a fan of Michigan, I like MSU a little more. I do not dislike OSU, it is just that my wife is from Ohio and her family automatically assumes I like UofM so they constantly have something to say. The OSU stuff does not bother me. It is the frequency. Oh, and that dumb thing they do at every wedding to hang on sloopy is pretty annoying also. Lets say they decided to do the same thing with bacon, constantly talk about how superior it is, I MAY (longshot) stop liking bacon.
  2. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Pikey.... I saw this truck last week:

[​IMG]
  3. Pikey

lol! I think @SurrealOne may hurt you for that. I did not think that his truck could look any longer than it already does. I was wrong it looks even longer in pink. I thought about posting that I had found your new truck in my original post but did not know how you would take it. Apparently, you are up for it!
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

[MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] that is funny. A good friend of mine is a big scUM fan. I was in his wedding party and when they introduced us they played their fight song. I came close to leaving the party. I am going to The Game this year.
    [MENTION=52280]nakranij[/MENTION] that just aint right!
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ok that's all kinds of farking wrong. Oh, and @nakranij...

[​IMG]
  6. Pikey

OSU (notice I will not but The in front) is going to kick michigan's butt for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

At least your truck still looks shiny!!
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:sign0020::sign0020:
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

9. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Now that is a nice truck... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  10. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I should have checked with Surreal first.... But GM came out with a new color called "bubblicious bubble gum"