Your opinion please ~ thinking of Suburban or Tahoe

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by chevynut1, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I thought that would be a problem until I got my Burb. The door post doesn't even intrude on my conciousness. I just don't see it any more.

The brain fills in the missing info.

ME: "Hoooooo!! big headlights back there on the right, and left, is it bikers?"
    BRAIN: There's a half radiator on each side, something in the middle in a script font... Uh lemmee see now... uh, it says Peterbilt. Don't hit the brakes hard!"

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Cuz it would look like a walk-in bathtub you can get with your medicaid insurance.:happy:

2. ShadowRejects

ShadowRejects Rockstar 100 Posts

door design doesnt really matters, as long as it floats your boat! :)

3. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

I personally like the barn doors, but thats just me.

4. FoxGmc

FoxGmc New Member

Go Suburban, you'll be happy. The extra space is really worth it

5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'd love to get my wife a suburban, and it'd have to be the barn doors. Personally, I love my truck too much to get an SUV, but my wife wants an SUV. She had a Durango before, so sometime after I get back I'm going to show her the light. Now that I think of it, I should buy it for her, with a lift, and then tell her "Sorry, but the lifted one had a GREAT deal on it that I just couldn't pass up, so I HAD to get it."

6. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey Member

If you prefer barn doors I think you will be happy with the Suburban. I love my barn doors on my Burban, actually I love pretty much everything except that it's not 4wd!