1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Your thoughts on mods this month?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 1BadSierra2011, Jan 8, 2013.

1. 1BadSierra2011

1BadSierra2011 New Member

ADDED:
    1. 5% tint on all windows
    2. LED tail lights and 3rd brake light, smoked.
    3. New door speakers (kicker) in all doors.
    4. New 8000k HID head lights and fog lights (6000k finally went out after over a year)

Ordered:
    1. Recond BIG RIG ICE side mounted led bar, with turn signals.
    2. All new LED bulbs for every lights on the inside!(green)

My question is, what are your thoughts on other "Look good" mods that i can add, little or big as long as its not super pricey. Rims will come with the tax return!! so i got that covered, And maybe a little 4" lift idk yet. But i just cant really think of much to add to it! So you guys tell me! Also what do yall think about the BIG RIG ICE bar on my half ton? i think it will look badass but you tell me!
  2. Kady

Kady New Member

If you don't already have them, vent shades. especially if you're a smoker. You'll love them.
  3. 1BadSierra2011

Yea i was thinking about those but i dont smoke anymore! id rather stop at 20 than 50! haha, i just saw these new headlights that replace the stock ones. I do not like the halo headlights at all! but these Spec-D stock tailights, are all blacked out inside the housing. look pretty cool!

http://www.specdtuning.com/2lh-sie07jm-dp.html
  4. Kady

Kady New Member

Even if you don't smoke, vent shades come in handy... when it rains, for the glare of the sun, etc.
  5. 1BadSierra2011

Yea, i just dont know how they would look, i guess i can go check! thanks Kady!
  6. Kady

Kady New Member

And you can always get them color matched.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if you have it from your avatar, but you can get smoked heads, fogs, tails if you like the blacked out look.
  7. 1BadSierra2011

Yea I need to get some pics up if it will ever stop raining down here. I do have smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light. And I blacked out my gmc symbol and am debating on whether I should de-badge it, or black out the "sierra" on the side. And has anyone ever taken off that little trim on the side of the new sierras? I am wondering how it would look.