Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Your Top-Five Vacation Spots?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Aug 18, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Listing your single favorite vacation spot might be hard. How about listing your top five?

In no order, here are mine.

San Diego
    I've only been three times, but it's just amazing. Went to the beach and sea world and just scratched the surface.

Olympic Mountains - Washington State
    This is just awesome. Very remote, like you're the first person who ever was there, but still only a couple hours from Seattle driving.

Savanah, GA
    This was awesome, I want to go back sometime soon.

Orlando & South Florida
    Ok, it's good for the kids and the grown-ups too.

Texas Gulf Coast
    I love it down by Galveston and out in the gulf. Too bad there are hurricanes again, or I would think about getting a beach house.

2. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Nashville--just love the real friendly people down there & the countryside

San Francisco--the port, hung out at alcatraz- I will go back most definantly

Las Vegas--it's Vegas what else can I say!!! It's a real eye opener for newbie's.:lol:

That's all that sticks out in my mind. I travel alot for work so I've been everywhere, I see the dark side of alot of "travel" spots and these by far are my favorite!

3. moosetags

moosetags Rockstar 100 Posts

Bighorn National Forest, Wyoming - All the beauty and wildlife of Yellowstone national Park with the crowds.

Acadia national Park, Maine - Rocky Coast Beauty beauty and 30 foot tide variation. It is near Bar Harbor and some really neat lobster restaurants.

The beaches around Destin, Florida. Don't go and see these beaches and the aqua blue Gulf waters unless you want to be spoiled for all other beaches.

Mount Rushmore and the Rapid City, South Dakota area. There are a lot of neat things to do do and see in this area.

Jackson, Wyoming and vicinity has some of the the most beautiful scenery in the world.

Vermont and New Hampshire - beautiful scenery and quaint villages. It's like going back in time.

4. 1) Maui
    2) Waikiki
    3) Grand Cayman
    4) New York
    5) Las Vegas

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

1) Las Vegas Always a party somewhere in town
    2) Hawaii Lazy climate, great beach's, Golfing, and great surfing
    3) Thailand Great surfing, Golfing, and a non-stop party (lots of LBFM's)
    4) Bahmas Great diving and a non stop party
    6) New Zealand Great Diving, surfing, decent climate, and the locals are always friendly and willing to buy ya a beer.

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

1. Portland, Or.; 2. Seal Rock, Or.; 3. Galveston, Tx.; 4. Oray, Co.; 5. Niagra Falls, NY. (I'd like to see the Canadian side, also)