1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

You're all ROCKSTARS!!! Click it and help! Seriously, read this!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Feb 26, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey everyone, just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who's helped out the site by clicking the "contribute" button that you see in the top-right corner of the site. Thank you! Like I say, You're all RockStars!

Help the site - get more features - more to come
    I plan on introducing more and more features to those packages in the very near future too, it already allows for a bunch of extras and I'll see what else I can kick in. This site is getting very expensive to run each month, and these things help a lot.

Have you gotten any value from the site?
    So I just humbly ask that if anyone has gotten any value out of this site, saved any money on a repair that was unneeded or saved money on diagnostics, or anything, consider helping out the site with a Gold or Platinum sponsorship.

My goal is to become a pre-eminent automotive site on the web, one that makes all of the pretenders stand up and take notice, that’s going to require a lot of work and a significant amount of capital to get going. So again, thanks to everyone who’s contributed to the site.

I’ll be having more and more time over the next few weeks due to a recent decision by my employer, so I’ll be around more to help answer questions, blog, and goof off in general!

Thanks everyone!!!

2. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I definitely feel I have gotten value from this site. I've saved plenty of money from all of the knowledge and advice I've had. That's why I felt the platinum contribution was more than worth it!

This is really a great site, and I'm glad to be a part of it!

3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I love this site, I would have paid to join!!!

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thanks man, that's not going to happen, but I think that I can offer extras for people who want to contribute to the site, and I thank you.

As I stated elsewhere, I got affected just like a lot of other people and I'll be looking for new work too, so all your contributions are definately helping to keep the site running! Plus, all Platinum contributors get a large GMTC sticker! So it's a win-win for everyone!

Thanks!

5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry to hear that Steve hope things get better soon. I figured the effects are being felt more out West as opposed to here in the Northeast , good luck and keep up the great work it's much appreciated!!