1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Yukon Denali seat recline sensor location and adjustable pedal sensor location??

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Pikey, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My cousin has a 04 GMC yukon xl Denali. Her heated seats keep shutting off. After some research her husband believes that it could be the seat recline position sensor or the adjustable pedal position sensor. We can not find and diagrams or pictures that show the location of theses sensors! I know that @99'HEARTBEAT is a magician when it comes to this stuff, So I am counting on him and the rest of the membership to help me out. Any ideas? Thank you!!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Mike....here are Diagrams of Front Seats for the 04" you've mentioned above,

[​IMG]

For the Driver Seat
    Number #3.....MODULE DRIVER/SEAT SI INFL RST,(W/HARNESS)

Number #19....SWITCH DRIVER/SEAT ADJR,(6-WAY)(W/COVER)

Number #29.....ADJUSTER DRIVER/SEAT,(INCLS 40),(INCLS SENSOR & MOTORS)

Number #40.....SENSOR KIT INFL RST FRT PASS POSN,(PART OF 29),(INCLS RIVETS)
    Number #46..... HARNESS DRIVER/SEAT ADJR WRG

[​IMG]

The Passenger Seat,
    Number #52 is..... MODULE PASSENGER/SEAT SI INFL RST,(W/HARNESS)

Number #12 is..... HARNESS PASSENGER/SEAT ADJR WRG

Number #6 is:.....MODULE KIT INFL RST PASSENGER/SEAT SUPPRESSION,(INCLS 5,8),(INCLS PAD & SENSOR)

Mike......hope these Diagrams can help you out???

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks Mike! I knew that I could count on you!!

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Your Welcome Mike........:glasses: