1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Z71 decals or not

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by ahmitchell1, Feb 29, 2012.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I just took off my decals and can't decide if I wanna leave em off or put the other set back on. Lemme no what y'all think. Sorry for the pics just click on em
    Without
    [​IMG]
    With
    [​IMG]
  2. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

I think it's a personal choice - I like it both ways, but I'm really into the clean and no badge look right now so I think I would slightly prefer w/o.

3. ahmitchell1

I'm the same way but I can't decide on this one
  4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I say off, obviously it's my preference since I removed my Z71 decals last summer. I just prefer the cleaner look right now.
  5. ahmitchell1

Yea I think for now ima leave me off, looking at that one pic with them off is making me think I need move that exhaust up alil
  6. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Leave 'em off. I will be doing this in the spring....
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I took mine off. I like the look without. But it is a personal thing for sure.
  8. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I say leave em off. I cant understand why Chevy as well as Ford have to put Large 4X4 stickers on the side of the bed,looks toyish.
  9. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

I like them on! a bit of subtle contrast is nice on your machine (IMHO)
  10. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I went back and forth on the pics a ton of times trying to decide, I would stick with them off. Looks so clean. I've been doing the same debate on mine, but am happy with them off for now.