Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Zone 6.5 on a NNBS!!!! Geez Im confused

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Pinwheel 69, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Pinwheel 69

Pinwheel 69 New Member

I need some help Guys! I have been looking at the Zone website and scanning all the forums for any info I can get but Im still a little confused on tire and wheel setup for this lift. Im pretty sure that the tires I wanna run (Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/70/18) will fit without rubbing, but the confusion starts when it comes to the wheels. I really want to run my stock Z71 18" rims. I know you can use them with the RCX 5" lift but I have not seen anywhere online that anyone is running the stockers on with a Zone 6.5 lift. Can anybody help me out??????