1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Zone lift kit?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by chucknorris, Aug 15, 2010.

1. chucknorris

chucknorris Rockstar 100 Posts

So im thinking about buying a zone lift kit... but I've never heard of them until today. but i did some research and i guess BDS is the one who actually makes them..? and i know BDS makes great quality lifts. So i guess my question is, does anyone run or heard anything on the zone lift? any info helps, thanks!
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

We installed BDS kits and they work and fit well. Never heard anything bad or good about Zone. I think I would go with BDS because you know what your getting. I've never heard that BDS makes Zone, they could but I've never heard that. I know BDS stands behind there products and customer service is very good.
  3. fxracerx

fxracerx Member

I have a Zone 2in lift plus an add-a-leaf. Their products are very good quality I just think their customer service could be better. If I would do lift it again I would def. go with a BDS lift though. They got a pretty good warranty on the BDS lifts. I too did hear that BDS makes the Zone lifts from my local off road shop.
  4. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i actually looked at the zone lift alot, even called and talked to a service guy and was going to order it but then i got the deal i got thru rough country and they couldn't beat it so i had to go with it. Zone looks like they have some good stuff though and the guy i talked to was really helpful.
  5. chucknorris

chucknorris Rockstar 100 Posts

well im actually buying it from a member on here... a 4.5 lift with 17' XD SPY Wheels, all for 1300... so i cant pass up a deal ilke this one. thanks for the input, once i get the $$ to install it ill let y'all know how it is!
  6. KWG08VMI

KWG08VMI Rockstar 100 Posts

I friend of mine just put a 6" Zone kit on a 2500 w/ 6.0L and was very pleased with it. The truck still rides smooth or as smooth as can be expected with LTBs.
  7. Fan45acp

Fan45acp Member

I have a Zone 3" lift for my JK Wrangler and it works well.I would have no problem with buying another lift from Zone.You can talk with Dave in customer service,he is very helpfull..
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I saw that ad and looks like you got a sweet deal; congratulations. I can't wait to see the pics!