1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Zone offroad products?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by richdog, Oct 12, 2011.

1. richdog

richdog New Member

I am very new to the whole 4X4 lifted truck thing and I was wondering what companies to go for and what companies to steer clear of.......I recently purchased the zone offroad 2 inch leveling kit. I like it but I really have no experince with anything else. My next purchase will probly be a 3 inch body lift kit. I was wondering if this company is a good one to buy from or should I steer clear of it? I dont want to buy a product from some company just to find out they have a bad reputation for producing bad quality products........All input will be greatly apreciated.
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts

A buddy of mine is running the smaller Zone BL on his 2011 Z71 and the install was good and everything fit. I have not heard anything bad about Zone. I think you will be fine!
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

X2, never heard anything bad about Zone's products. They are a newer company. What type and year is your truck?
  4. Klutch Mclovin

Klutch Mclovin New Member

Zone and Performance Accessories both sell good body lifts. I think the price is pretty much the same, you really can't go wrong with either company.
  5. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

Zone is owned by BDS and they make quality products. I have a P.A. body lift and it's really solid.
  6. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel New Member

I have their 1.5" body lift. Love it.
  7. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts

I'm thinking about adding a 1.5 inch Zone body lift for $149 which is a good deal. They are a good Company and the BL comes with everything you will need including the front and rear bumper relocators.. people who run BL without that it makes there truck look like aaasssssss
  8. richdog

richdog New Member

I have a 2008 Chevy 1500 4X4 Z71 in victory red........So far I only have a 2 inch leveling kit. I just recently purchased a set of 275/70/18 goodyear duratracs and I love them! Looking to do a body lift and start modding with new grille, headlights, and tail lights.
  9. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel New Member

The 1.5" kit you have to cut the front bumper mount to raise the front bumper... They have a piece that you add to it. The rear brackets are sold separately from the regular kit. They are like $44.99 for both from when I bought mine, but I had to send them back because they would not work with my rear bumper.

Also something they just started offering was the front bumper brackets separate front the kit if you don't want to cut and weld the original ones on your truck. Those are also $44.95.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  10. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts

Oh okay man so if i bought the 1.5 inch BL i would have to buy things separate? I thought they would have everything in the kit to buy?