Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Zone offroad products?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by richdog, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Klutch Mclovin

Klutch Mclovin Rockstar 100 Posts

From what I read from Zone's website, they sell the body lift kit and then therear bumper bracket relocation kit separate for $49.95. They also sell the front bumper relocation bracket if you don't want to use the factory one for $44.95.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel Rockstar 100 Posts

They offer the front bumper bracket now because you have to cut and weld the original one. If I were buying it now, I would buy the front bracket because it would save a good bit of time if you had the front bracket already made.

3. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Do you know if the Rough Country 1.25 inch body lift comes with everything? It's like the same price maybe a tad more though? I just wouldnt wanna pay $200 for 1.5 inchs of lift if you know what i mean! Well anyway i wouldnt really pay anything to do it i have a buddy at GM dealership that would come over drink some and do it all for free with me helping out so it's all good ha!

4. alabamaxrebel

I highly recommend the zone kit. It was a very easy install.

5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Do you still have to cut the original front bumper brackets off with the new bracket kit offered or does the kit bolt to the original brackets.???? and did you you have to relocate the fan shroud???

6. alabamaxrebel

I had to cut my front bumper brackets to the specs in the instructions. The outer bumper bracket had a new brace to mount them into. I did not have to drill any holes. Also did not have to relocate fan shroud to my recollection, but it was over 9 months ago when I installed!