Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

zone vs PA body lift?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by chase87, Jul 4, 2011.

1. chase87

chase87 Rockstar

is there any honest difference between the two other than about 30 bucks.

2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Though I don't have any experience with body lifts, from what I've read/ heard you really can't go wrong with either kit.

3. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I believe I've read that the bumper brackets with the zone kit are easier to install.

4. chase87

chase87 Rockstar

looking at the instructions i think your right. whats the hardest part of the install?

5. Blackout07

Relocating/aligning the bumpers.

6. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel Rockstar 100 Posts

I agree with blackout. If I remember right, zone has better instructions as well.

7. chase87

chase87 Rockstar

ok ive decided to go with a body lift instead of a suspension cuz a guy i know has a suspension lift and told me that he can never trade his truck in cuz he had to trim the frame for the new cross members. dealers wont take it. gotta save money for the zone kit and go rhino dominator 2's. oh by the way does anyone know the load capacity of those steps? i emailed the company and got no answer.

8. Blackout07

He needs to find another dealer. I see used/lifted rigs all over. As far as the GR's, I'm 240 and they dont have any trouble supporting me.

9. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

^ X2 our dealers are always selling lifted trucks.

10. chase87

chase87 Rockstar

they said something about having to claim it when insurance companies or the dmv ask if the frame of the vehicle has been modified. i remember being asked that before but never paid much attention to it.