GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since no one replyed to my fitting 02 in an 03 tailight comment i'm going to tell my observations. the only difference between a 99-02 and 03+ tail lights is the marker 194 bulb light. I recently bought 02 LED tail lights for my 03 silverado and the only difference i've noticed is the marker light in the bottom corner. thank you for reading and apricating my comments. atleast i have the balls to try something different. 99-02's FOR A SILVERADO DO FIT AN 03+ CLASSIC MINUS THE CORNER MARKER LIGHT (194 BULB) SO EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS. thank you for atleast viewing.

·
Registered
533 Posts
well since no one replyed to my fitting 02 in an 03 tailight comment i'm going to tell my observations. the only difference between a 99-02 and 03+ tail lights is the marker 194 bulb light. I recently bought 02 LED tail lights for my 03 silverado and the only difference i've noticed is the marker light in the bottom corner. thank you for reading and apricating my comments. atleast i have the balls to try something different. 99-02's FOR A SILVERADO DO FIT AN 03+ CLASSIC MINUS THE CORNER MARKER LIGHT (194 BULB) SO EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS. thank you for atleast viewing.

1999-2005 2wd and 4wd Silverado,GMC sierra, suburban and tahoe
Yukon,Yukon XL, sierra denali and yukon denali 2000-05 , avalanche 02-05

all share the same parts any Haynes Repair manual will tell you this so when you do another mod you would know :) great mod though this info will come in handy when do you start doing HID,lowering kits mods , cat/exhaust mods, etc. etc like the rest of us have done ! :great:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts