GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looks like I'm getting closer to getting this truck. If all goes well, It will be in my possession this Wednesday!!!:great::party:

I will definitly post up some pics as soon as it comes home!!

Let the Mods Begin!!:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,575 Posts
Good luck with the new truck. I bought a '04 Z71 crew cab a year ago and have really enjoyed it. I now have nearly 90,000 miles and the only problem is the "knock" in the steering shaft, but that is common on these trucks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, it's not looking good. Dealer kind of snaked me on this thing. You know, give you one price then have a lapse of memory when you go to sign the deal!!! ( BANG!!! Totally different price!) So, I guess I'll just keep lookin' seems so hard to find a crew cab for sale around here. Looks like all dealers have Ext. cabs!!!

Oh, well! Keep on searchin'!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A new update!! It seems that if you take thing a step farther sometimes, you really get what you want!
I had pretty much sat here thinking about the raw deal I had gotten and did something about it. I talked with the GM of the dealership and had expressed my concern about being told 2 different stories. He sided with me and agreed upon the original purchase price for the Silverado. So needless to say, I am the proud new owner of a 04 Crew Cab LS!
I really enjoy driving this. Night and day difference between it and the old Durango!!
I'll try to get some pics of it up ASAP!
Thanks to all!
Mike

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Well as far as the fog lights are concerned, my sierra didn't come with them either. I wanted to buy it from the dealer but they don't sell a fog light kit. You would have to buy all the replacement parts seperatly. Lights, relays, harness, switch etc.. The quoted me over $600. So I checked aftermarket and they don't make a kit yet. So I have to wait. I'm sure someone will sell a kit for your 04 though. Check out stylinconcepts or truckaddons. They usually have alot of stuff like that.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I seen a place on Ebay selling the full light kit, can't remember who it was, but looked good. Everything was there for a full bolt in. Now just gotta figure out if the truck is already pre-wired for it. I'm thinking it should be.....but, who knows. I'll have to crawl under and check when I get some free time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.