GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased an 04 silverado, and had a few questions. I can not seem to be able to open the small center console inbetween the driver and passenger. I also had this problem on a 01 silverado I looked at so thought it might be a common problem, it just does not seem that the push lever will not open it. Any ideas. Also what do you guys recoomend for a cat back exhaust, that sounds good, and is not soft??? Thanks glad to be a silverado owner

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As for muffler cat back I like the sound of flowmaster...

50 Series HD - Three Chamber Mufflers
Another addition to Flowmaster's product line is our 50 Series™ H.D. muffler. It is Designed primarily for today's higher horsepower trucks such as the Dodge HEMI. This muffler will perform well on various vehicles when a deeper, more aggressive tone is desired. This new muffler features a 4.00-inch internal design, which is ideal for trucks with modified engines. It is built from 16 gauge aluminized steel and comes with various inlet/outlet configurations.

Check out sound of it on there web site
http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/sound.html

So for the 4.8 in my truck do you think the 50 or the 50 hd woulg give me a more powerfull sound??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.