GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey..... Nice rig......but just to qualify your selling......your E-Bay ad states your in Minn........but you say the truck has been in Florida, and your location here is from Florida......

You might want to clarify that, just for your help in selling the rig....because it is a nice one......out of my price range, but I can always look!!!

Good Luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea...truck as been driven in florida truck was bought in florida...nut we moved back to minn....3 months ago.....so if u look at the add it says the truck is in minnesota........cuz thats were it is.....im not on this site that much im usually on denalitrucks.com.....but i figured if anyone wanted a sweet ride i might as well post it on here....also.....also i am willing to drive the truck for drop off.....just not going 30 hrs..lol if its a reasonable drive then i will for sure do it....but we shall see....come on guys i no someone wants a sweeeeet assss truck!!

Hey..... Nice rig......but just to qualify your selling......your E-Bay ad states your in Minn........but you say the truck has been in Florida, and your location here is from Florida......

You might want to clarify that, just for your help in selling the rig....because it is a nice one......out of my price range, but I can always look!!!

Good Luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts